Wednesday, September 10, 2008

yes, even in China there is pizza delivery service. now that i'm in the routine of my Chinese life i haven't been posting as much. but that doesn't mean the saga of Nanjing doesn't continue.

i'll be updating in the next few days about my exciting trip to the university health clinic to get my blood test for the pool pass, my experience at the gym, the on going negotiations over laundry with my maid and so much more. some back soon. lv to you all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Send your laundry fairy to my house--she can wash ALL my colors and we will both be happy!

Lefgren Family said...

Hey, do maids just come with the apartments in China? Is it just part of the lease agreement, sort of like a house elf? Thanks for all the great insight to Nanjing and such...great writing and great photos to boot! love and miss you sister! Love, Holly